Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dyesebelat

I am trying to post entries more frequently, so that they would be shorter and more friendly to read, I think I'll start now. My sister didn't go to work today because she said she has a viral infection. She has common colds. If she has a cough she'll tell her workmates, "I have upper respiratory illness, I can't come to work." What she meant was she has a cough. Then she told me she saw Patrick Garcia in Metrowalk. She wanted to approach him and say, "*expletive* mo! Inanakan mo lang si Jennylyn Mercado!" Then she thought otherwise, "What if hindi talaga kay Patrick 'yung bata? Kasi hindi naman niya iri-risk ang image niya, nagkataon lang na siya ang boyfriend noong nabuntis si Jennylyn." Well. I don't really care about them.

Then we got to talk about Halloween. Every year, their restaurant participates in the Trick or Treat. I told her I want to join in Trick or Treats this year, because wearing costumes is a tad fun and exciting. She said she wants to wear a Dyesebel costume. Her friends asked her, "How would you go up and down the stairs?"

"I'll sit and work with each step at a time." Imagine that in a restaurant.



MORAL: You can say anything you want as long as you say it in a manner that is not hurtful or offensive or grave, depending on your situation. You can say anything as long as you say it in a nice way. Unless you don't want to be nice. Sometimes... I run. Sometimes... I hide. Sometimes... I'm scared of you. But all I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, be with you day and night. Baby all I need is time. Britney is alive, but I'm not really impressed with her new song.

No comments: