Thursday, October 30, 2008

Healthy Sea Food Snack for the Young and Old

You know gummy bears? I fell in love with them when I was a kid. It's like true love because until now, I still smile when I see gummy bears. Yeah I know it sounds odd but it's an improvement from daydreaming about gummy bears. Like eating buckets of it until your jaw and teeth hurt. Then you'll be reprimanded when you forget to brush your teeth after putting fistfuls of those colorful bears in your mouth.

We were doing our grocery a while ago. I saw this snack or healthy sea food snack for the young and old as its label says so. I have been trying so hard not to eat fish and other sea food but I remembered eating stuff like these so I snuck two packs in the deepest part of the push cart. Yeah yeah, I'm back in those, "But meat is so tempting" part of my life. My mom is always surprised when she'll be doing the part wherein you have to pay for the stuff you put in your cart. I think these places (aka supermarkets) should be called supercartplace or something. Anyway, I think she didn't see those two packs being run through in the scanner. Hoorah! They're around PHP 25/pack.


Looks neat, right? Before I eat stuff, or while eating, I usually read the marketing shiznits written on the back part of packed goods. I opened my crab flavored healthy sea food snack for the young and old while we were waiting for my dad to pick us up. I saw these and well, I want to share it with the world.


Ooookaaayy.. It has calaium and vitamines. But wait! There's more! It contains no fat with various nutritions! Read the sentences. The girl probably perspired a lot from typing it. The kid and his dog in the picture above, yeah, I can handle that. He is still a growing child and so he needs vitamines and calaium. The dog probably wrote about it.



MORAL: You've probably eaten those, but don't judge a food by its label... sometimes. And this is one of those "exception to the rule" stuffs. They're from Japan, which is notorious in killing dolphins and in creating cartoons about everything. For the record, I prefer the crab flavor. Shrimp flavor is so plain. The crab has zesty spicy taste in it. Good stuff. Entertaining and fun to eat.

No comments: