Friday, October 10, 2008

Netherlands, You're the Land!


5 reasons why (for me) Netherlands is so cool it could make you freeze to death. Death by coolness! How awesome is that?

1. Marijuana is legal here and people don't make a big fuss about it
2. Same-sex marriage is allowed
3. Prostitution is legal
4. Tennis-friendly place (Why, how? Richard Karjicek was born (1971) here. He won Wimbledon in 1996 beating Pete Sampras in the QF.)
5. Flying Dutchman (people in the Netherlands are called Dutch) - Even Spongebob Squarepants would agree

I know have a promise that I will visit Netherlands when the time and opportunity permits. Come with me! Focus, Netherlands, focus. Yet for now, I would imagine the Philippines as the most awesome place on earth. Note: I'm not on drugs, I just well, like to imagine the Philippines could be a neat place for most people.


MORAL: Now, where are you going?

No comments: