Saturday, November 15, 2008

If I Were A Boy I'd Kiss A Girl in the Twilight

Katy Perry. That is the first and last time she'll be mentioned in this entry because she has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm going to type.

This is not a homosexual entry. It's just that Beyonce's song and video are total knockouts. The video and song combination is more lethal than Manny Pacquiao's left straight or hook or uppercut or whichever punch you want. I posted some of the lyrics of the song. I can't remember if I have posted lyrics before, but it doesn't matter. Read SOME (if you have the full lyrics you'd probably be smiling or nodding your skull with what you read) of the lyrics and think how could songwriters combine gut-wrenching lyrics and hypnotic melody together. Mix them all (or both) together and you get...... SASHA FIERCE.

Sing with us, Sasha!

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithful,
Waiting for me to come home, to come home.
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
And you don't understand, ohhhh
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you're taking her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy

End the song with us, Sasha!


As usual, my title is about the least talked slant amongst the notoriously disorganized entries I type. I can change topic as fast as you can tie your shoelaces. Hmm. How fast is that?

If the Dark Side looks this good, it's so tempting to keep heart. I'd rather be in the dark, if you know what I mean. Honestly, I don't know what I meant with that. I just posted it because well, I just saw it in the Internet. I don't know why or how I came across this. Wow. Marat Safin is haunting me! This is going to be fun!

I can sense a lot of negative vibes in the next paragraph.

Twilight. What the hello?! It's a blood-sucking-I-mean-blood-draining anemic book. I don't know why people like (or love) Twilight. You know what will happen from the moment you have started reading the first book and yet a lot are eagerly waiting for the next part of the series! Stephenie Meyer did a fantastic job of prolonging the vampire love story. The only things I like in the series are the amazing front covers! They're so glossy and cool and amazing. Maybe the reason why people love the book is that others said it is good. Crap! It's just a topnotch because it is about vampires! Or is it because it is a love story? I have nothing against love stories, as a matter of fact, I loved Shakespeare's Hamlet. OK - Hamlet is a tragedy, but I like love stories, too. Vampires are hands down cool creatures except for the dark circles around their eyes which is the trend for students. Students don't sleep as well and sometimes they just eat when they're hungry (with the exception of others who keep on eating even if they're not hungry or those who keep on eating even after eating. *cough* me *cough*). Vampires, students, what's the difference. Stephenie Meyer did a good job of writing an interesting book and her publication did a magnificent job marketing her work. I have nothing against her. And the movie? I'm still going to watch it. It's a movie and I like apples and vampires and hands and the word "Twilight" because I like the song of Vanessa Carlton with the same title. Oh wait, I can hear Twilight lovers throwing rocks at our gate! Sudden question. Do female vampires have monthly periods?

After I heard her single Love Story, I downloaded (pirate!) Taylor Swift's new album Fearless, but I promise I'm going to get myself a copy of it. I'm just kind of short right now, hello, Christmas! All I can say is that if Taylor Swift can get herself inspired by love or something like it, she can write a bajillion of songs about love (what else is there to write about for teenagers?), relationships, you know the drill. See her hair? I told you it's divine! Must be tough brushing it, though.

Ooh, ooh. I've watched Madagascar 2 (James Bond, you're next okay? Don't fret. I didn't forget you.) and it's hilarious. My blockmates and I watched it and we were teasing each other because the adults who were there as well had kids with them. We were, "Crap, these kids will make a lot of noise during the movie. They'll laugh really hard." WRONG. (How do you type the sound of a buzzer? Bzzzzzzzz? But it's like the sound bees make. Oh well.) We were the ones who were laughing our carcasses out. Ok that's all I'm saying.


MORAL: Everyone has their own standards on what is nice, good, okay, and the likes. If you think a book you're reading is heaven-sent, another who's reading the same book is thinking it's the end-product of eating 500 Big Macs in 1 hour.

I still want to know. Even in theory. Do female vampires have monthly periods?

1 comment:

kindadecoupage said...

Ugh. I hate the Twilight books. ::ducks for cover from fangirls:: I *quite* enjoyed book 1 but after that it became all a bunch of crap. GAH! It's so irritating once I remember it!

Watching the movie too, anyway, just for the effects. It better be good, since it replaced HP 6's showdate, or else.