Tuesday, December 16, 2008

B And B

What's with the letter B? Beyonce and Britney. B and B? Beavis and Butthead. Bread and Butter. Blah and Blah? See?

I have mentioned before that watching Beyonce and the Pussycat Dolls is just like doing Hip Hop Abs or other aerobic exercises. I think I could do my own exercise video. You just have to sing Britney Spears' song Womanizer in normal volume (don't whisper the song or else it'll lose the purpose) then watch Beyonce's Single Ladies video.



There are a number of possible outcomes from it and I will end at magic seven:

1.) You end up not doing any.
2.) Your jaw fell when you saw the music video.
3.) You ended up watching Britney's music video for Circus instead.
4.) You fell asleep even before reaching this part of the entry.
5.) You sang Womanizer and did some of Britney's moves in the video.
6.) You sang If I Were A Boy instead and didn't dance at all.
7.) You were not able to do both (singing and dancing) but was able to keep-up with Beyonce's dance moves. Now, you're dead tired you could sleep for days.

Good job.


MORAL: If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it. If you're a daddy-oh and you got the swagger of a champion. I'm sorry, too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion. Womanizer. If I were a boy? Whaaaat?!

No comments: