Monday, December 01, 2008

Stars Are Blind

Hellooooo December!

Headlines: There's a happy formation of 2 stars and the moon. (Click the picture to see it uhm, better.)


So there's a smiley in the sky. Venus and Jupiter together with the moon, formed a "ΓΌ" formation in the night sky. Cool, right? So cool you need a jacket (man, I'm so corny today). Made a lot smile even for a while.

My day started rather nasty and weird. My mom thought I was possessed or something. Yesterday, we went to Novaliches/Bulacan to continue filming our documentary about faith healers. Then when we got home around 2 - 2:30pm, I welcomed our couch with open arms. After a few hours, my aunt and uncle paid a visit. I even joked about the Zwitsal cologne she was talking about (because she said when I was a kid it was my favorite), that the kid in the logo still doesn't have hair. Anyway, I woke up the next day and was fixed on the couch. I woke up (still with my Sunday clothes on) and saw my mom and brother in the dining area. The clock read 5:50 and I was . I was supposed to have a meeting today at 5:00 PM. I was like, "OHMYGOSH it's almost 6PM!!" I checked my phone and there were no messages like, "Hey, b*tch. You completely forgot we have a meeting a while ago. Where are you? You'd better have a good reason or you're probably dead by now."

I jumped out of the couch, checked my watch, it read Monday already and was completely disoriented. My brother turned the television on and I saw the morning show. Drat! It was just 6 in the morning. GREAT.


MORAL: Even though the gods are crazy, even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby I'll show you mine.

No comments: