Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sucking Facebook

I don't dig anything related to social networking ever since my Friendster account expired when I was in high school (because DSL was only for the filthy rich). Haha. Now, there are a multitude of them - Plurk, Facebook, Multiply, MySpace, Twitter, Friendster, etc. I use Multiply (because it's like a requirement in Ateneo bahaha) and use it to upload some pictures even though I store all of our pics in my external HDD. If my external hard drive blows up, the world will be flooded with evil vibes from me. All fruits and vegetables will come to life and sap the humans who destroy the environment. All the aborted duck eggs will rise from the dead and chirp their fluids and I think this is getting ridiculous.

Anyway, Multiply is already a semi-hassle for me, I created a Facebook account because, well, a classmate asked me if I have Facebook. I used to not have, now I have. I just open it when someone adds me or something. Last Saturday, I didn't have anything to do because I didn't want to go out and spend money (whaat?!). There's a global financial crisis and the best way to deal with it is open your Facebook account. I did. And I'm still not sure if I regret that decision because the applications and the features of Facebook are really famazing, they are sucking up my time like crazy.

OK. I don't get this post either.


MORAL: All work and no play makes Jack a dull girl. Yep, not all Jacks today are boys.

No comments: