Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness

Well, well, well. Look do we have here!

I posted this in my Yahoo! Messenger status message: Malapit na. Malapit na akong pagpawisan ng dugo. Kapag CS, puwede namang iadmire na lang ang picture ni Bill Gates; 'pag Theo, puwedeng magpray na lang; pag Philo, puwedeng magreflect na lang.

Yeah. I love (don't Scott Peck me) the feeling that you have a lot of things to do. The stress and excitement ignites in my veins. However, deadline looming ahead, and as things don't go the way you have planned, your stuff goes kaput. Baaaaad. CS (Pattern Recognition and Operating Systems), MIS (Systems Analysis and Design and Knowledge Management), Philosophy, and Theology. Gawsh. I don't complain about this heavy punishment from Virgin Mary and St. Ignatius de Loyola because it's like this every year. Requirements - projects, deliverables, articles; exams - long tests, oral exams, finals; defenses, and reportings are like siamese twins. They really are together most of the times. Why can't they just like decide to give the defense schedule or presentation at a different date? Yeah I know there's what we call Finals Week, wherein one test (in some cases) will determine your experience for the whole semester, whether or not you will continue your dream on becoming Ateneo's Next Top (insert whatever you like here). Yeah, my oral exam is like that, so is... wait. Nooooooo! It's next week already! Long test tomorrow! Presentation/reporting tomorrow! (Presentation is like being verbally and academically abused by your teacher in front of the whole class.)

Let's pretend this is my Unix Tasklist Project.
Enter task description:
Enter task due date:
Enter task priority:

No. Let's stop pretending. This is not good.


MORAL: When the site, where your reading materials for your quiz and long test are posted, is down, and the server where you will save your coding project (unless you're using an offline app) is also down; and while trying to install your offline app which takes forever, what are you going to do? I don't know. Pray? Contact CSI and let them figure out your life.

I haven't watched my TV shows (tennis updates, Ellen, etc.) since forever. I can't remember them anymore. I can't even remember my friends anymore. Who are you? It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore.

You know there's something wrong with me just by reading this.

No comments: