Thursday, May 07, 2009

AHDD

I'm having a problem with my music files. I still don't have music files in my new laptop. All those music are still in my old-hard-disk-drive-which-is-now-my-external-hard-disk-drive. The thing is that I have to copy all of it in my laptop because well, I cannot update my iPod/iTunes without it inside my HDD. And it's not like I'm going to carry my external hard drive anywhere, though I do carry it wherever my laptop goes because it's always in my laptop bag, just like my charger. I just realized this paragraph is redundant.

Gah. So what's the problem? The problem is I don't want seeing the bar of my hard drive filling up. Then Ryan told me the magnitude 8 words (which just means it had that kind of impact on me), "Hindi ba 'yun ang tadhana ng hard drive?" Ryan, why do you have to be brutally honest cruel.


MORAL: If it works for that purpose, let it work its purpose.

I blog too much now, and I'm nearing the stage when I consider Plurk-ing here in my blog... Or not. Yet I prefer a blog with so many words and updates than a blog which gets updated once in a blue moon but I really don't have a say on it if it's not my blog. Yep.

1 comment:

Mark Bautista said...

tama si ryan - tadhana ng HDD mo iyan. pero nakaka-lungkot din makita yung hdd bar na pula na........