Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anne and Georgiana

I'm not trying to be a movie critic. Or a literary one.

I like Keira Knightley down to the last buck tooth. Hey, she can act so well and she's really pretty. She has won much acclaim as a reputable actress. And she likes to star in movies with so much costume and spray net. Well, she could also undress in an instant because she's thin? No, but as I watch The Duchess, it seemed like it.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I already said that I like Keira Knightley so much. Yet I don't know why it's such a pain to watch her movies. Either you pause it in the middle or you can't finish it. I tried watching and reading Atonement. James McAvoy is there, it makes the movie pleasant.

Many could say only the intellectual and literary buff could appreciate Keira Knightley's movies. (Well except Hollywood-marketed films of her.)

OK LET'S BE HONEST NOW.

I like her movies, but being an honest fan, they're so boring! It pains me that they really are! Well, a lot of people think they are. So Pride and Prejudice is a great movie because well, it's a classic. If you're looking for rhetoric lines or memorable ones, those that can strike you, Keira Knightley's masterpieces are those to watch with all eyes and ears. However, if you're looking for love quotes or something similar with no "Shakespeare" in it, I'm sorry. Either you get love with Shakespeare or no love at all. The Duchess can be watched without falling asleep. Well, I didn't (I really don't fall asleep watching movies), but as I turned my head around, people around me seemed to have ingested sleeping pills.

"It must always be a matter of either or."

Yep, no moderation. Freedom in moderation or moderately loved.


MORAL: Don't wear too much things on your hair. Your neck might snap. Well, at least The Duchess' didn't. Women of the day of fresh air must've neck like the molave.

Anne Boleyn would've been friends with The Duchess Georgiana. Marriage in the "days of fresh air and gout" and birthing a son hasn't been so difficult.

No comments: