Sunday, July 19, 2009

Give The Dog A Break

My sister has been telling me stories of how they want to have Santino's, the teacup mini-pinscher, ears cut. They already had the tail shortened. Ouch. Then after some time, she tells me their concern again. She tells me the dog really looked creepy with his eyes and big ears and is beginning to look like a rat, though it's like torturing the dog because well, he already experienced having his tail cut shorter. Actually the Filipino word daga gives a better impact.

Then I asked her why do they want to have the ears cut shorter?
For aesthetics? "Yes."
Personal preference? "Yes."

Then I told her the slogan of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), "Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or use for entertainment."

Her reply? "Ewan ko sa 'yo."
Ouch.


MORAL: Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or use for entertainment.

1 comment:

Mark Bautista said...

kawawa yung ibang tuta, pinuputulan sila ng fifth toe nila sa paw until hindi na ito tumubo.

awwww. :(