Saturday, August 08, 2009

G.I.

No, I'm still not writing about Cory Aquino. I'm not good in dealing with death and the likes. Come to think of it, who is good in dealing with death?

Yesterday I watched G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra with a few of my friends. What does G.I. actually mean? There are variations. For the Filipino-Chinese community, when someone says, "GI ka?" It means if you are a "genuine Intsik" or someone who really abides by the traditions of the Chinese. Popular example is that one can only have a romantic relationship with another Chinese. Oh yeah.

Well, you could put truckloads of other words instead of Intsik for the letter I like Ilokanos. Thing is that G.I. Joe, so I'll stick with the "Government Issue" meaning of it. Ok. That's all for the G.I. lesson.

So, how was G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra? I told my brother about it, and he asked me something, "How were the tanks? Were they really cool?" Ugh. I can't remember much about the tanks, more like the aircrafts and Sienna Miller. Oh, and that Cobra boy unmasked himself, something my brother said that "Cobra never did in the series." I won't share much about the film, because well, it's just in its 2nd day of showing. I thought it was going to be a The Mummy reunion. I saw the trailer of Avatar: The Last Airbender and it's... intriguing. I want to watch it!

Obviously, there's a sequel.


MORAL: Sienna Miller is still the Baroness. She's so pretty! Is there going to be a Barbie the Movie? As in real life Barbie. ._.

No comments: