Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Always Have Moral

I made a tumblr account because I can't flood my blog with all of my one liners that suddenly spring into existence.

St Ignatius de Loyola, the patron saint of the Ateneo de Manila University, valued reflection. Its powers are beyond imagination. He suggested to reflect on our experiences as much as we can - daily if possible.

I believe that there is something to learn from our experiences. And if that experience got the chance to be entered in my blog, you know there's a diamond of learning waiting in the rough. I don't always have to look hard for it to unearth it.


MORAL: What you know now is not less of what you will know tomorrow. You don't compare it, you keep it, you treasure it. Question, why do you still have to go to school tomorrow? Answer, because what I learned today is not yet enough. Learning is an endless endeavor because there is just so much to know and to learn. And learning doesn't stop after school. (I just made-up everything you read.)

No comments: