Monday, September 07, 2009

Top 5 Happiest Cities

According to Yahoo!, the top 5 happiest cities in the world are:

1. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2. Sydney, Australia
3. Barcelona, Spain
4. Amsterdam, Netherlands
5. Melbourne, Australia
6. Manila, Philippines

Yay! Two are from Australia! I like Australia, well I like my idea of Australia. Laid back life, friendly people, and skin cancer. Then, there's the Netherlands! I have stated previously how much I like the Netherlands.

So why the post? The article has been in Yahoo! for quite sometime. I just thought of posting it because I'm really getting haywired with all the stuff I have to do. I am living the zombie season. I don't know why, but I have been doing so much lately. Lately meaning since August. Really. There's no "hell week" for me. There are hell weekS (please notice the emphasis on the letter S) and the possibility of hell month. Hmm. I think they should change the name of hell weeek into like "challenge week" or "inferno month." OK. That was a fugly idea which deserves death by firing squad.


MORAL: If you want something done well, do it yourself. However, if you know you would produce a less competent end-result, well, admit it and give the task to someone else whom you know (and trust) can make the "something" better.

*insert a happy face here*

1 comment:

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://carusbcharger.com