Sunday, September 13, 2009

When ITALY and JAPAN Aren't Enough

Why is it fun to be creative, really bored, and stuck somewhere else? I've only heard of ITALY, JAPAN, and BALIWAG (thanks to my Theo groupmate, Kris, for introducing the acronym to us). I found this on someone's page, sorry! I can't remember where, but if I do, I'll really cite it here, because I'm not claiming to have written these. It's a good read, though. Shows how we can create a multitude of phrases from the spelling of countries and places.
  • ITALY - I Trust And Love You
  • IMUS - I Miss U, Sweetheart.
  • BALIWAG - Beauty And Love I Will Always Give.
  • HOLLAND - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
  • PARIS - Please Always Remember I’m Sincere
  • ROME - Remember Our Memorable Evenings
  • JAPAN - Just Always Pray At Night
  • LIBYA - Love Is Beautiful; You Also
  • FRANCE - Friendship Remains And Never Can End
  • CHINA - Come Here, I Need Affection
  • PINAS - Promise Im Nice And Sweet.
  • KOREA - Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity.
  • KENYA - Keep Everything Nice Yet Arousing.
  • MALABON - May A Lasting Affair Be Ours Now.
  • MANILA - May All Nights Inspire Love Always.
  • CANADA - Cute And Naughty Action Develops Attraction.
  • PASIG - Please Always Say I’m Gorgeous!
  • CEBU - Change Everything… But Us.
  • BURMA - Between Us, Remember Me Always.
  • TONDO - Tonight’s Our Night, Dearest One.
  • INDIA - I Nearly Died In Adoration!
  • EGYPT - Everything’s Great, You Pretty Thing!
  • RUSSIA Romance Under the Sky & Stars is Intimate Always.
  • PARANAQUE - Please Always Remain Adorable, Nice And Quiet Under Ecstacy.
  • PASAY - Pretty And Sexy, Are You?
  • MARLBORO - Men Always Remember Love Because Of Romance Only.
  • PERU - Porget Everyone… Remember Us.
  • SINGAPORE - Sex Is Needed; Gals Are Priceless; Orgies R Excellent.
  • YEMEN - Yugyugan Every Morning, Every Night.
  • PHILIPPINES - Pumping Hot I Love It! Please, Please, I Need Erotic Stimulation
MORAL: Filipinos are the real bombshells in creativity. We should be hired to do more advertisements.

No comments: