Monday, October 12, 2009

Cogeo Station

There's always a balance. My day started well, got zapped in the middle part, and I'm still waiting for the good news. I know it'll come. Though, the interesting one is that people really say the funniest things when they don't intend it to.

I overheard during my LRT-2 ride a while ago 2 homos talking to each other.
G1: Yung boyfriend ko ngayon, kabaligtaran ng ex ko.
G2: Ay ganun. Ano ba ex mo, babae?
G1: Ewan ko sayo.
G2: Sunod na station na ako.
G1: Ano ka ba, sabay kaya tayo bababa!
G2: Oo nga pala noh, Cubao ka rin.
G1: Saan mo ako gusto pababain?! Sa Cogeo?! Bruhang 'to!
*NOTE: There's no Cogeo Station.

I was trying my best not to laugh. (I wasn't utilizing my iPod at this point.)

My silver flash drive is nowhere in sight. It kind of contains really important stuff and if I lose it, my head is going to be on the chopping block and 16 people will chant "Kill" endlessly. So Yaya Belle asked her sister, Yaya Susan, "Nakita mo ba yung parang silver ni Mei na ginaganito *does an insert action* sa computer? Yung mahaba?"
Sanny's reply, "Ah yun ba? Hindi eh."


MORAL: I live on these simple moments. Funny how they make me happy even for a while. Whoever said commuting is boring must burn. That's one of the things I like in commuting, there's always a surprise. Even though surprises could include PDA, ghetto dudes, grumpy people, wailing kids, and suspicious looking people.

No comments: