Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Eclipsing Ganymede

This is the sample output file when I ran the project for Hibernate part of our Contemporary Database class.


Lady Gaga
I'm making the world creepier!
There is a Gaga in all of us.
Hallelujah!
===============
Kanye West
Yo, yo, yo, Taylor!
Imma let you finish but Beyonce got the best video!
Beyonce forever!
===============
Taylor Swift
Kanye, yo yo your face!
I'm so white, I'm racist!
===============


MORAL: Why are there different versions of Eclipse? Ganymede is one of the 63 confirmed moons of Jupiter and is the largest one in the solar system. Ganymede is also a mythological character who's considered as the most attractive of the mortals and was abducted by Zeus to serve as a cupbearer to the gods and as Zeus's beloved (READ: someone who's in a love relationship with another man). Thanks, Wikipedia, for polluting my mind.

No comments: