Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sooner or Later, Everything Comes and Goes

I have been waiting for Michelle Branch's new album Everything Comes and Goes since February and then its release got pushed to November. The agony of waiting for it. Well, time flies by especially when you're stressed out in school and she just had the premiere of her new music video for Sooner or Later which would take a day for her team to upload in YouTube. I'll post the video here once it becomes available in YouTube because the vid's not available for international viewers in her site (boo!). Still amazing, though. Here's some part of the lyrics (I just typed the parts I want people to read) and yes, sooner or later, you'll be wishing you had me. Take that, freak!

Yeah you talk, talk all you want, you pour your heart out
But you never do see, you never do see me

Ooh, I can't wait forever for you

Sooner or later
You're gonna come around and you'll be sorry
When you figure out
That I was always everything that you needed
Sooner or later you're gonna wish you had me
Yeah, you're gonna wish you had me

Lipstick, pretty face, and maybe you'll notice something
Different 'bout me, different 'bout me

MORAL: Michelle Branch is still the best policy. Amen to that! Nice lyrics, nice melody. Good decision to release this as a single over This Way. Sweet.

Meanwhile here's the acoustic version and let it melt you.

No comments: