Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17, 2009

December 17, 2009 is so much fun I have to forget that I pissed other people off earlier or later in the day (seriously, I don't mind because it's still December 17).

This is one of those days being a president of an organization is so amazing I could cry orange juice with pulps.

Spending time with people I haven't talked to since forever, finishing one level of my favorite game, seeing Santa Claus, witnessing SciTech Cluster presidents sitting on the floor for no apparent reason, twisting their ankles, or texting weird messages, having free cut for a really boring class, having a decent quiz for another subject, and attending a light and entertaining Christmas party, this day is awesome.

And you won't bring me down. Okay.


MORAL: I'll worry about other stuff tomorrow, wherein tomorrow is equal to 12:00AM. Hello Philo Long Exam!!!

No comments: