Tuesday, December 22, 2009

X Things To Do Before I Go Bonkers: What's X?

Keep your Bucket List because I will make my own X Things To Do Before I Go Bonkers. I was thinking of whether posting it here in my blog or make another one for it. My conditions are that there must be adequate testimonials and documentations like pictures, audio recordings, video clips, thumbprints, and of course, the most important thing is that I have to do it because I want to (enjoy) and not because I have to. There are a lot of things I'm already doing because I have to, and those are what make me go bonkers. Question for me is, what would X be? 100? 500? 1,000? 50? If I put too many things in the list, it would be difficult to accomplish everything and claim a big victory (though each strikethrough is a match won) but if I put too little, then what the eff is the point, because I'm going to filter things/ideas first before I do it. That's kind of lame.

Deadline for completion? You got it right, until I go bonkers.


MORAL: You don't need to have a lot of money first. "I have to save money first then proceed doing my list," is one of the most stupid things I have heard. Who said you have to complete it in one sitting?! And if you save that much, I swear you won't spend it that easily to accomplish one thing at a time. Stop eating animals, it's making people think like corporate America.

No comments: