Monday, January 04, 2010

Avecilla-Sevilla Loves the New Year


January 2, 2010

New Year's Day hangover. There were a lot of drinking, fireworks, and merriment on the day that preceded my cousin's wedding day. Why he opted to have his wedding on January 2, I don't know. Maybe because relatives from another country are here in the country and so it would be a good date and they can attend the big day. My cousin works in Singapore, being in the IT field, I consult with him about anything regarding IT. The Sevillas are our second cousins but since they also live in San Juan, and have the same age with my siblings, we have practically lived our lives closely to one another.

Last year, the youngest Sevilla got married and well, this year, the eldest one got married, too. Both of them are not in the country anymore, youngest one in London, while he's going back to Singapore. I felt sad when they left the country so I conditioned myself with "Wimbledon" and "clean air" - okay, the clean air was not really necessary but wtheck.

Kuya Vince has a different thing in life, he does triathlon (swimming, biking, running), scuba diving, photography, hiking, mountaineering, and long drives. Those are the things I want. And they are quite expensive hobbies. Haha. Dang. He's the projection of the things I want to do.

I even went to their pre-nuptial photoshoot and got to experience tinkering with really heavy DSLRs with all those lenses and flash equipment. Btw, their reception was kick-ass. There was too much food I thought I could vomit the chocolate mousse served in shotglasses.

Congratulations to Kuya Vince and Ate Pam!

No comments: