Saturday, January 30, 2010

Envisioning The Tarsiers

Drafted January 26, 2010 1:10pm.

Booking a return ticket before booking an originating ticket is one of the most intelligent things I have done. Thanks to my sister who lent me her credit card (just the card no money involved), I was left to deal with this online booking myself. She showed me how to do it before, when we went abroad. I even joked about using her card for online shopping, I was given a "go ahead, you'll pay me anyway" look. I hate that, when my banters do not work (it only happens once in a blue freaking moon).

I used to be a control freak, only agreeing on things when I see the details about it. And yes, since my life changed in college (actually my life changed in junior year of high school), I had a different take on things now. I am more of the "right now" person and this could mean I could be the most kaladkarin person you can meet.

A certain friend of mine wants to know the full itinerary of the Cebu-Bohol trip before he agrees on booking tickets. I thought my jaw dropped to the floor. I booked the flight because I am currently in the "spontaneous" mode. Someone just popped the idea because there was a promo with the airlines. I said why not? I think I have been missing a lot by saying NO. There was even a time I considered being a "Yes Man" or woman. Whatever. And then someone asking me about the full itinerary before s/he attends, OKAY. Some say the best trips are those that aren't planned too much.

If you're asking for a program flow, then we might not be sharing the same plane.


MORAL: Sometimes, all hard work do not pay off. If your friend is really that picky, the heck with it. To all my friends whom I always ask, "Oh, pinayagan ka na ba?" or constantly updating of one's status for the trip, it would probably be the last time I'll be asking you. Sometimes I get tired of things, too. In short, kung ayaw, maraming dahilan. Can't blame you if you don't want to. I promise to just make the most of the trip whether you guys come or not. However, if the Fantastic Four bails out on me, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

1 comment:

ryAn said...

Bow-hall today, Spratlys tomorrow. :))