Sunday, February 28, 2010

Avril Lavigne - Alice



Avril Lavigne resurrects herself from the dead! Some people didn't like her when she did the shift from her skater-rock-chic look to her look-at-me-barbie in her The Best Damn Thing album. Anyway, I didn't abandon Avril when she did the 180degrees, sometimes we have to let people do their thing and accept that they also want to grow, evolve, or devolve themselves. So, if Lady Gaga goes acoustic all the way and she likes it, let her be. (How did Lady Gaga relate to this post? Beats me.)

To cut the crap, here's her latest music video for the highly-anticipated Alice in Wonderland starring Johnny Depp,Anne Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska, and the amazing Elena Bonham Carter. Nice song, I like it. Look at the eyes, just like Johnny Depp's!


I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

Honestly, I can't remember the whole story of Alice in Wonderland so I'm going to do some Lewis Carroll reading over the short break.


MORAL: This song came at the right moment. I'll get by, we'll get by. I'll survive, we'll survive. The hell with despair!

No comments: