Friday, February 12, 2010

On the 12th Day of February

It's my Mom's birthday. I think that alone could make my 12th day super duper extra special with cheese on top. :)

But no. This Friday is Freakin' Fracking Fried Day.

Fried because yes, I'm still a walking zombie being awake for 47 hours now, thanks to coffee, soda, Explode, and Sting energy drinks. Never a healthy thing to do. The real question is why did I do it? I didn't just keep myself from sleeping for nothing. I had to finish tasks for Project Management (there were a lot), prepare for the system training and actually conduct it, attend our PolSci meeting, and finish our History project. Oh, I have to attend the forum of the candidates for the presidency. Believe it or not, I didn't have the time to change my corporate attire. I was walking around school doing stuff the whole time.

That's enough drama for me.

Hello, 47 hours.


MORAL: Zombieeeeee mode sucks.

No comments: