Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Reason Only

I celebrated my 50th hour of being awake last mornight. 2am of February 13. 50 Hours!!!

I'll just give you one reason why February 13 is the best day ever.

It's my birthday. Born 6:05pm on the 13th of February, 1990.

Honestly, that's the only reason you need to be convinced that it's the best day ever.

If you don't believe me, something's wrong with you. I'm not kidding. You must have yourself checked by a psychiatrist or someone else. I'm deeply concerned.

Thanks, BETA. :)


MORAL: When one starts losing faith in humanity or in someone else, s/he just needs a "sign" or a surprise to pull oneself back into the hope bandwagon again. Well, this one's it. It was kind of a surprise for me. So, it's still a good day despite the Miting de Avance which was kind of.... HMMM. Hahaha.

And for those who are wondering or if one even noticed it, We Were Tranquilized By Sir Paglo. No meanie demeanor, no beachy vibes, no harsh comments, no nothing. Just plain question and answer type. Not. My. Type.

No comments: