Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pre-Final Narnia 151

Our teacher despite his young age (compared to the other Theology professors) already has a room in the Theology department instead of just a workstation/cubicle. Does it mean something? I'm not really sure but that for me means that he's bad-ass. Bad-ass!!! Bad!!! A...hmm.

Just now he released our pre-final grade, the grade that will destroy your psyche.
His class was like Narnia. Why? How? Details to follow.

With the pre-final grade there was a note/message as well. I quote him:
Attached with this is your pre-final grade.  All of the marks are based on the papers that have been submitted to me.  As stated in the syllabus, if you are absent for a particular requirement, you are automatically given a zero for it.  In case I made a mistake in encoding your mark(s), please see me.  For those who have failing marks at this moment, kindly talk to me so we can discuss your situation.  I would strongly suggest that you really burn the midnight oil for this course.  It would be a pity if you were to fail this subject.  As I told you in the beginning, you will get a grade that you deserve.  However, you must always remember that the marks are not a judgment of your person.  Nor do they accurately reflect your abilities and talents.  They are merely reflective of your (non-)performance vis-a-vis the requirements of the course.    


MORAL: He really has a good way to put it. Obviously, he doesn't give high marks like Trick or Treat candies.

1 comment:

Broad said...

Glass Walls Normally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,