Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paramore Live in Manila (March 9, 2010)

March 9, 2010


Why Hayley is such an a** to be a photo subject:
- She moves a lot.
- She really moves a lot.
- She has a really light skin color so the camera's freaking having a difficult time adjusting.
- Her leopard-print pants is really distracting. I can't seem to concentrate to the music and the performance.

Why Paramore's concert is epic:
- I think a lot of people almost died in the Gold section because of all the swerving, moving, pushing (!!!!!), and sweating involved.
- A lot of people cannot bear the heat and didn't have the endurance to breathe each other's body fumes and carbon dioxides.
- Have I mentioned a lot of pushing?
- The shirt's freaking Php900 but it smelled imported or "stateside" according to Ave.

Thanks, Ave, for introducing Paramore to my ears 4 years ago.
I never looked back ever since.
Thanks, Li, Wins, and Ave's friend, for making my Paramore concert not a solo experience (which I extremely do not like).


MORAL: And the worst part is before it gets any better off we're headed for the cliff.

No comments: