Monday, April 26, 2010

Tali Beach - Nasugbu, Batangas

April 21-22, 2010

I have been swimming almost three times a week and been practicing the different strokes and turns. I don't have plans on becoming a professional swimmer anytime soon. I just feel like I'm working on borrowed time so I'm making the most out of it. No Regrets - remember? It's like I have been attracted by the magnets of water, sun, and sand. Last week, some of my blockmates and I went to Tali Beach at Nasugbu, Batangas. I have been to Batangas and some of its beaches before but I haven't set foot on Nasugbu, Batangas. As long as I haven't been there or visited the place, I will be present in a heartbeat. (So if you want to go somewhere and is looking for an adventure buddy, as long as I haven't been there, I'm so there.)



Tali Beach is pretty secluded and you rent it by the house. However, the place where we stayed was convenient because they already have plates, cutleries, a working stove, water dispenser, microwave, rice cooker, refrigerator, cable TV, etc. You just bring food and drinks. When you walk to the right side, there's a really small cave, good for taking pictures and all while the left side has this rock staircase.


Your personal beach right here.



MORAL: Our trip was short but sweet, considering that the original number of people was halved because of  job searching - related endeavors. Yeah, I'm still not focusing much energy on job hunting. Blame me. 

4 comments:

Van said...

Hi, I'm just wondering if you have the contact number of houses that can be rented here in Tali.

I'm also planning a vacation with my blockmates. Thanks

rO.ot said...

Hey, Van!

Check out http://talibeachhouse.multiply.com

That's the place where we stayed. The beach is really just a gate/door away from the house. Others think it's too expensive, but if you have a lot of people coming over, it's really sulit.
Enjoy!

There are other sites to check out as well.
http://rineydoo.multiply.com/photos/album/58/TALI_BEACH

:)

Sasa Yap said...

Fun times at Tali Beach. Hope you don't mind me sharing my own experience as well http://www.sasaramosyap.com/search/label/tali%20beach

Anonymous said...

Wonderful memories. I think we stayed at the same beach house last year. This is the place we stayed at: http://talibeach.blogspot.com. Hope to be back soon.