Friday, June 11, 2010

No Reason for Beautiful People

Inspired by Jessica Zafra. Every so often, I will post pictures of awesome people. I will do my best of not posting Marat Safin's pictures a lot. I know it's a tough thing to restrain myself from but others can have the spotlight, too. We don't need a reason to post a picture of a beautiful person.

Beautiful men and handsome women.

As Marian Rivera would say it, "Bee-yoo-tee-fool!" God bless you, Marian. You are Psychology.

Presenting Feliciano Lopez, a professional tennis player from Spain.


Even if there is no need for a reason, there is always a moral. ☺


MORAL: When you're feeling down and when you think the heavens have conspired to make your day terrible, look at these people. God sent them to make you smile. Or salivate.

1 comment:

ironman said...

long hair pa ako niyan.