Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Score!

Seriously, am I really considering this an almost-weekly thing? (I guess this will just be a bi-weekly thing.) I'm just copy-pasting Marian Rivera's infamous one-liner and the moral of all these posts. Yet, there are a lot of people out there who are really striking. Pun intended.


He certainly has a lot more better photos but this came to me like a dream. So yeah, Cristiano Ronaldo is our pretty photo/face of the week.

Seriously, I think I have to stop this. Or just do it a little less frequently. Ho-hum.

In Marian Rivera's wise words or word or mouth instead: Bee-yoo-tee-fool!


MORAL: When you're feeling down and when you think the heavens have conspired to make your day terrible, look at these people. God sent them to make you smile. Or salivate.

No comments: