Friday, August 13, 2010

Eminem and Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie

I love the way you lie. It's one of those I hate that I love you songs. Oh, Rihanna sang both of them. I've been out of the loop lately and didn't go check out the music video the moment it was released. Eminem and Rihanna's song "Love the Way You Lie" is pretty good. The song's very easy on the ears, catchy melody, delightfully sang, and the lyrics are magnificent.

By the way, Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan (can you believe he was a Hobbit?) did a wonderful job in this video. They put the capital P in Psycho. (At first I thought he looked like the dude from True Blood.)

I've been one of the fans of Megan Fox (yes the girl from Transformers whose white pants didn't get dirty from all the running and explosion), she's like another version of Lindsay Lohan - acting's not so famazing but I watch anyway (sad truth). The music video is something you want to watch because of the actors and the cinematography. And also because of Rihanna and Eminem doing his usual thing: dancing/swaying while rapping. D/SWR beats HHWW (note: Holding Hands While Walking) in any day.



Here's some from verse 3:

Baby please come back, it wasn't you, baby it was me
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed I'll aim my fist at the drywall
Next time there won't be no next time
I apologize even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games I just want her back
I know I'm a liar if she ever tries to f**kin' leave again
I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire

Now you know what I mean? That's hard-hitting!


MORAL: The human mind is very complex. They always say that. It just means people can be true wackos and we can present it as "very complex, very complicated." That's the way we roll.

No comments: