Sunday, September 19, 2010

Temporarily Suspended

I think it's because I have been using Seesmic Web in the office that my Facebook account got temporarily suspended due to "suspicious activities" which I don't know about. Haha. I had to take a test to prove my identity, online identity at least. I had to correctly choose the name of the person whose photo was flashed on the screen. There were a lot of choices and I may opt to skip the photo if I don't know the answer but may only do so twice or else I'll flunk the test.

Since I don't add people I don't know, nor accept them, I can feel that it would be easy-breezy. I just have to answer 5 out of 7 items correctly.

In the order they were tagged/shown, Zel, Lance, PPM, Merryl, and Igop were the chosen ones. Haha.

Just like that, I'm back with my Facebook account! Woohoo! Time to party with this song.




MORAL: I guess I should stop typing status messages, changing their birthdates, etc. when my friends forget to lock their laptops or when they're not looking. -_-

No comments: