Sunday, September 12, 2010

Transitioning from Sept 11 to 12

As the title suggests, all of these transpired from 11pm-1:00am. So it covered me saying goodbye to September 11 and welcoming September 12.

I'm supposed to write an entry about something important in my life like eating me-friendly siomai again after how many years. Ingredients include shrimps, turnips, oatmeal, onions, mushrooms, and cardboard. Yum yum. I was just supposed to taste-test it but then went on to devouring 6pcs. Life is good.

However, I saw two YouTube links and smiled. And when anyone mentions "smile" what I think of is..

When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change. Cause you’re amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you’re amazing, just the way you are.
- Bruno Mars

So the first YouTube link is...



Roger Federer being his usual elegant majestic self. A cool commercial for fans of Roger and Swiss chocolates. Yum at both. Wahaha.

And what my sister told me to search for:



Which made me want to say something but I won't instead. :)

I also learned that there's a Cine Europa 13 at Shang from Sept. 10-19, a Manila International Book Fair at SMX on Sept. 15-19, and an Adidas End of Season Sale on Sept. 15-17. Also talked to a friend that when your eyes are tired and you're too lazy to wash your face and remove your eyeliner, use the damp method. She called me a genius. What's new? Hahaha. We even shared how we group our music and naming conventions as well. And how downloading and fixing our virtual music library can take up a whole chunk of our time. That's...how I transitioned from Sept. 11 to Sept. 12. Very interesting and action-packed, I know. You don't have to rub it in that I missed watching Resident Evil Afterlife in 3D and my college didn't win the last round of eliminations in collegiate basketball. Second placer into the semis.

And oh, oh, I learned new terms as well!


layogenic = attractive from a distance

likogenic (likod-genic) = looks good seen from the rear

giligenic (gilid-genic) or tabigenic = looks good on profile

pangagenic (panga is jaw) = looks good just because of the jaw



MORAL: A lot of things can happen and can be learned in a short period of time. Really, there are a lot of things we can learn from reading, watching, or even just breathing.

No comments: