Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ayala Museum

When was the last time you visited a museum? Reconnect with your culture. If you think museums are boring, who are you, my little cousin?! Kidding aside, I can't believe I've never been to Ayala Museum. Where have I been all my life? I've been to the National Museum just because it was a requirement in our Spanish class back in college. With my cousins visiting from the US, I thought my aunt wanted me to bring them to museums. Where in fact, they were more into the Science Discovery Center instead of museums.

I thought I won't survive the museum and crawl my way out of it. However I was dead wrong, just like the people featured inside them. There were a lot of artifacts, paintings, and of course, information that could make you lose yourself. I enjoyed Ayala Museum no doubt about that and I'm on my way to visiting the different museums in the Metro. Geez, I can't believe that I was the one who was spending too much time per floor while my younger cousins were running around already yelling if I'm already done.



MORAL: If you can't take reading your thick history books, go to the museum. It can feed your ADHD self.