Monday, November 08, 2010

Amazing Teenage Dream

When I saw Boyce Avenue's album before, I checked the track list at the back and didn't recognize any of the songs. After a couple of weeks I saw an album compilation of their acoustic covers and mash-ups. I purchased the CD and told my sister I'll give it to her as her birthday gift. Of course I just used her birthday as an excuse, I've been a Boyce Avenue fan since they started singing. That doesn't make me a stalker nor a fan girl but these guys are certified crooners. Their covers of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and Bruno Mars's Just The Way You Are are to die for. Guess who's in love at 2:30am.

My heart stops when you look at me.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.




Your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I'm complete.


MORAL: I think you're funny when you tell the punch line wrong. My teenage dream, you're amazing just the way you are.

And you don't need me to tell you that.

No comments: