Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Black Swan

Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child, her reps confirm to PEOPLE exclusively. 

The couple met during the production of Black Swan. Portman's performance in the film has earned her nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award. 

The actress, 29, will next be seen in the romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, costarringAshton Kutcher. 

This will be the first child for the actress who is due in 2011. 

Fudge. I have built magical worlds and castles around the idea and name of Natalie Portman. How can this happen? The perfect person. So what if I downloaded most of her movies off the Internet? I had a Natalie Portman phase! I drowned myself in tea and finished a book because of this. It's like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens all over again. The "What?! The?! Heck?!" effect, just like when Paramore butchered the Farro brothers. I know that issue is controversial and still hot in the music world but hey, they let that happen and it's inevitable. Still, What The Heck?! December 2010 is pretty much banged up. And we're just a week away from the New Year. Might as well busy myself with other things. Other things include reading and finally deciding to start planning the next year, not to mention binge eating. So far the only thing I have told myself, "There is such a thing as comb. I must stop finger-combing my hair all the time." See? I'm messed up. Even my fonts are inconsistent. I'll probably watch "The Black Swan" half-choking on water or whatever I would be drinking.


MORAL: And in those two seconds, you knew a lot more than what they do.

No comments: