Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Not Over Analysis

January 2011 comment: I can't remember what my emo-issue was last 2009 but I already have someone in mind as to who this person is. Thing is I can't pinpoint what happened between those times. Hmm...

Drafted Nov 27, 2009 at 1:12am

Thesis statement:

Having read the previous post which was written last October but was just published November something, I seriously need to have myself checked.

Click. Clock. Click. Clock.

Dude, I'm pretty much hoping that you have heard of the word click? You've heard of it, "We just don't...click." It's like chemistry.

There are people whom you want to be with, those whom you want to spend time with, even if you don't have a lot of things to tell them.

If I'm destined to be doing reflections at 2am or 1am (as long as it's after midnight), I'm kind of not wanting it. I'm not an inborn emo kid, those who enjoy feeling bad, alone, or whatever issues they have inside. I'm having issues because I have this innate thing of over analyzing stuff. You say this or that, I can psycho-analyze it. Give me something, show me anything, this brain processor of mine will emit word vomits as a result of (over-)analysis.


MORAL: Look up.

No comments: