Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Last Birthday

February. My birth month. Well, it's the birth month of a quarter of the population but that's not the issue here. Earlier in the year I was so excited and looking forward to my 12 Days of February series. It's just something that I thought of to make sure that there's always something to look forward to the days heading to my birthday. Selfish, much? Yeah.

On the last day of January, I knew the 12 Days of February is impossible and so we're ditching the whole idea of 12 Days of February because I'm going to be stuck in front of a rectangular device so instead, it's going to be spread out the entire month. We're dead, are we? But we believe we can pull this off.

Heaven, conspire with me!


MORAL: Well, I guess for me, absence makes the heart grow numb(er). Not fonder but at the end of the day, you get used to someone not being there.

No comments: