Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Mamma Mia Kirshner!

Miaaaaaaa. Lalala.
Hello, June! Welcome to the 2nd half of the year! Not to mention it's my first year signing up into the corporate bandwagon. Anyway, enough of that one.
The reason I got into the whole The Vampire Diaries series is because of this actress. There were only 2 episodes into the season when I started watching it. The weekly anticipation for a new episode was brutal, especially if you're actually waiting for a character to show up. So when I was able to read that Mia Kirshner is going to be part of the series, I was glued or package taped to the computer and the television. However, the series was actually really good enough and I got hooked, lined, and sinkered into the show.
Mia Kirshner's look penetrates into your soul.
I'm sorry that all my favorite characters get written off, and I'm still keeping an unfortunate hot streak on that. She might be a crazy (more like a lunatic) prima donna when she played Jenny Schecter or still a crazy vampire as Isobel Fleming, hey, she made me a fan. She's really good playing moonstruck characters. Maybe crazy isn't bad after. Crazy beautiful.
Yep that's a vampire girl over there.


MORAL: Beauty is in the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth of the beholder. Thank you, sweet Jesus for people like Mia Kirshner.
She kinda looks like someone here. Hmm.

No comments: