Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They Found Love

We're already nearing the end of July and most are thinking of how can they whip up August in the air. I haven't even blogged anything! This only means one thing: July has been as hectic and exciting as it can be.

Grandma being rushed into the ER, my aunt flying home from the US, Palawan, groupon site mishaps, project on steroids, and loads of pizza.

I'm not dead yet!

I found love, didn't even know I needed it
But I found love, never even crossed my mind
I found love, had a garden never weeded it
But I found love, took an apple just in time

I found love in the fall and it did not hurt at all
I found sunlight, flowers, soft summer showers
I can feel my heart touch my Adam's apple
I can feel the feather in my head
There is a lightness, politeness, fingers tingle, tootsies tap
'till dawn comes and finds me never in my bed

I found love, didn't even know I needed it
But I found love, never even crossed my mind

I found love in the spring and I did not lose a thing
I found love in the fall and it did not hurt at all
I found sunlight and flowers, soft summer showers.
I can feel my heart touch my Adam's apple
I can feel the feather in my head
There is a lightness, politeness, fingers tingle, tootsies tap
'till dawn comes and finds me never in my bed





No comments: