Wednesday, July 06, 2011

This July, We're A Firework!

July is my project's much-awaited grand performance. The team has been toiling on this for almost 9 months like a baby. Now it's time to birth it out into the world. Hmm, that was not a pleasant picture. Anyway, from the last time I have blogged, my movie and series watching time has been cut off and working on hyperdrive has been a norm. I'm not complaining. I made the effort before to catch-up with my life and this time, I need to slow it down for other important things, too. Yet I'm not all work as I managed to slip in Transformers 3 on IMAX 3D (SM's online reservation is as wonderful as you can think of) and my daily book-reading moments before sleeping have made me finish 2 books (The Mysterious Benedict Society and The Prisoner's Dilemma and Montmorency) and I'm currently internalizing this thick book of complete Sherlock Holmes' stories. Uh-huh. Not to mention I was able to do my 3rd 5K fun run last July 3 at MOA. Yes, it's still a charity run for Ideal Vision's foundation.

Who said I suck at work-life balance? I still owe this blog my Ilocandia Adventure post, as well as a fun run post (or should I wait for my August run?) and tomorrow, I'll be hopping on a plane to Puerto Princesa (Palawan). God bless my soul.


MORAL: Work hard, party harder!

No comments: