Monday, January 02, 2012

So This is the New Year

2011 was so spectacular, just thinking of how 2012 can top it, or at least be at par is already giving me hypertension (that is not contributed by the chopped up lechon on the table).

I have been to a lot of places, made big girl decisions (and committing to it), and have experienced the intense grief of losing someone very special. I have seen the sharp edges of friendship, encountered people who make the world interesting - in both ridiculous and amazing ways, have appreciated the fruits of hardwork (plus accepted that God will provide just not always in our suggested time which is NOW), and more than that I have valued my family in exponential times and realized that life's too interesting to feel bored and useless.

We make our paths, maybe with the help of other people, but we need God to make it the right one.

2011, you've been so memorable I pray let's make 2012 end-of-the-world-level exhilarating! :)

It's already the New Year. Now let's get a life.

No comments: