Thursday, February 02, 2012

February 1st

On the 1st day of February I have nothing special. Scumbag taxi drivers still drive like scumbag taxi drivers, there's still that pothole at the corner on your way to the office, or that you have to endure your cravings because you're saving money to last the week.

Or maybe it's just that we overlook the everyday things and think there's nothing new or different enough to notice. My February started without me doing the yawning-stretching-to-the-sunny-view thing, I welcomed it when I noticed it was already 3am because I was finishing some things for work.

Since I need to be in the office early, I woke up with news that my uncle already got my CDs from Amazon. YAY. He'll be in the country on the 12th so yes, there's something to look forward to in the coming days (aside from my parents' birthdays). Another thing: the parking fee in the office is already PHP 60 flatrate for 12hours. </3

No comments: