Monday, February 06, 2012

Weekend Goodness

Last Saturday ( Feb. 4) we had a reunion in a long time. Yes, we have the immediate extended family reunion almost every month but this time, with my mom's cousins, aunts, and uncles involved, things are different. I didn't know it would be that grand and I wore my busabos look - shorts, shirt, and slippers. And from what's starting to be a trend, caught up with the latest episodes of the series I haven't watched for the week - Grey's Anatomy, Nikita, and The Vampire Diaries, while being consumed by the massage chair (tried almost all of the programs, yes, I'm that poor).
Tea party like a sir!
Sunday gave me Barney, mojos, onion rings, cheesecake, and the last full show of Chronicle. A very random question was asked to me. "What's your favorite dessert?" Cheesecake was the first thing that popped into my mind. So while waiting for our show schedule (last full show!), finally saw cheesecake! Ordered Oreo Cheesecake in  a heartbeat.

Don Henrico's Oreo Cheesecake is a disappointment.
I'm really behind my 12 Days of February. Maybe because I haven't thought much about it, I totally forgot about Thursday and Friday, unless you consider new role, new work tool (that gave up on me after 12am), and new projects as monumental moments. Well? The first surprise of my life came when all of a sudden my ActivKey (enables me to connect to the company intranet) that has been working like a keychain (totally useless) suddenly worked when I truly madly deeply needed it.

I think I'll just spread out my 12 Days of February across the month this time.


MORAL: If you failed to prepare, prepare to fail. Yuuuh.

No comments: