Thursday, March 01, 2012

Hullo, March!

We're on the 3rd month of the year already. Surprisingly, my tank still has some ambition left to keep me running and sane. Are we fast-tracking time now??

Life is unfair especially if things don't go the way you want it to. It gets exhausting, searching for the answers that may never be there. I'll just stay put. Telling yourself how unlucky or unfortunate you are gets tiring - the negative repetition just doesn't help. I know someone whose colleague told her that she deserves to have more than what she has right now, and that she should tell them (her bosses) to move her around. I was surprised she declined the suggestion and said, "I know my time will come." Patience, Lord. Grant me the patience and positive heart this girl currently has. Or from my present state right now, I'm starting not to care anymore. I don't know if this is just a result of a stressful month but I'm sure it's not PMS.

When you start not minding whatever they say.
When their good news nor bad news don't affect you anymore.
When you purposely try to shun all the other events/happenings around you.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. (Amen, Kelly Clarkson.)

No comments: