Saturday, June 09, 2012

Toast Box

There are a lot of franchises brought over here in the country. I'm talking about the food franchises and how they're invading the local food scene. Definitely a merienda place, they also serve meals (laksa, noodles, etc.). The first time I tried Toast Box (from Singapore) was when my teammate, Rica, drove us to BGC for dinner wherein I just had chocolate toast. Then when my cousins and I were walking at Greenbelt to kill time, I brought them over to Toast Box for a quick snack as well. We had the Kaya Toast Set (PHP 120) with teh (milk tea). Although I'm okay with the prices for their drinks, I'm not sure if toasts really (need to) cost that much.

A popular drink is their "dinosaur" type. You can have either Horlicks (cold/hot), Horlicks Dinosaur, Milo (cold/hot), or Milo Dinosaur. Dinosaur basically means more powder on top of your mixed drink. Here's a Horlicks Dinosaur (PHP 105) and a Chocolate Toast set. The chocolate toast is really sweet, just check the photo for your reference.
Thanks, Rica, for the photo!
Chocolate Toast, thanks, Neth, for the photo!
This is a good place to visit if you're looking for some afternoon snack that would boost up your sugar levels to keep you going through the day or at least half the day, since you'll be crashing from the sugar anyway. :p

Toast Box
Trinoma - Lobby Level 2
Greenbelt 5 - 3F
BGC ECommerce Building, Fort (31st St corner Rizal Dr)
Robinsons Place Manila - Level 1

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Terey, fumu-food blog! :))

rO.ot said...

@Ryan. Ganun talaga! Hahahaha. Singles Club eh. Hindi kailangan ng boyfriend para makatry ng "new" restos! #bitterpala