Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food - J. Abad Santos St, San Juan

As another way of delaying my other obligations such as uploading photos starting from my July trip and blogging about my half-of-Indochina trip, I just go to our nearby food area and pack some calories.
At 11:30PM.
Since we're not getting any mileage from this one, I present to you Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food. Yep, that's the name.

You get to choose from their wide variety of "street food" and you can have it deep fried (oh the health freaks' eyes are twitching right now) with a choice of sweet-and-sour or the famous curry sauce (just like the way they have it in HK/Macau). Aside from the street food, they also serve meals - noodles, short orders, and rice toppings. I'm not exactly sure what to recommend to you, aside from the sure-hit Pancake Balls! It's served with diluted peanut butter sauce. Yummy! Ok, now I'm hungry.

You can view their menu here:
Menu 1
Menu 2

Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food
J. Abad Santos St.
Open M-Saturday until 12am
Closed on Sundays (boooo)

No comments: