Sunday, December 30, 2012

It Turned Well, Up Dharma Down

Up Dharma Down has been in the music scene since mid-2000s and has released an album last 2006 and another one two years later. They have a steady and (very) loyal cult following with their distinct music style that looks away from the "typical OPM sound" which has been proliferating and playing the radio stations since it was brought to life.

They haven't succumbed into the temptation of giving in to the widely-accepted music style and stuck to their trademark sound. May the heavens bless them even further because of that. Resist the temptation!!! The year 2012 has been fortunate enough to be the year the band released their eternally-awaited third album. Hallelujah bells played when I received my copy (thanks, Rough!!). My ears thanked me so much when I played the CD, they almost cried.

If this is a review (which is obviously not one), that's 8 out of 5 stars. Up Dharma Down is not for everyone and given that, I know a lot of people are missing out on good music.

No comments: