Thursday, January 31, 2013

One-Way with Ellie Goulding's Figure 8 and Explosions

Friend said something. It went like this, "Ang dami ng one-way sa Makati (PH), dadagdag ka pa?"

Was supposed to post something from Snow Patrol's "Just Say Yes" but that song's not about a one-way street.

I'm running out of ways to make you see. I want you to stay here beside me.
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am, so just tell me today and take my hand.

Please take my hand


Sooo, we'll go with Ellie Goulding instead. "Figure 8" is the most appropriate but "Explosions" is playing in my mind.

Figure 8

Place a kiss on my cheekbone
Then you vanish me


I chased your love around a figure 8
I need you more than I can take

You promised forever and a day
And then you take it all away

So, lovers hold on to everything
And others hold on to anything





Explosions


Explosions on the day you wake up needing somebody.
And you've learned it's okay to be afraid, but it will never be the same.

I've loved and I've lost.
And I'll find you another time. I'll love you, another time.

No comments: