Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Extending the 13th

This is probably one of the most poorly constructed blog entries ever. Like. Ever.

It's a mighty fine day for a roller-coaster ride. Or maybe I was just moody and disappointed for the wrong reasons. Guess Neanderthals really did have feelings. Fire. Burn. Fingers. Ngaaarr.

The 13th can be summed up in one word: Serfries!!

What's better than TWG macarons?
A whole box of TWG macarons!!!!!
How about the 14th? I basically watched Barbie's Cradle (I'll never get tired of Barbie) at Piazza which is smack across our office. Finally!!! McKinley had some use in my life! Afterwards, I got pissed off became moody for some reason but at the end of the night, I still managed to drag myself and eat out even though I was in no mood at all. I have nothing to apologize for even if I barely talked to some folks. HAHA. Jupiter Street is pretty easy to go to. I guess I have a new place to trade my money on for more unnecessary calories.

Mitsuyado Sei-Men's Double Cheese Tsukemen


Despite the weird 14th I got, the 15th was epic! Paramore comes back to Manila for their 2nd concert! They rocked the MOA Concert Grounds before and now they have returned to try out the establishment built on those then-concert grounds, aka the MOA Arena.

Lowerbox ain't bad, it's great! Hayley looks a lot different now. Not so kyotepatote anymore, I guess. The acoustics of MOA Arena? Hamayzing! Perfect for concerts!

Thanks to my friends for making my 13-15 hardcore awesome, I'll forget the flaws and mishits - they're not worth it. :)

No comments: